Should you wish to have a training course held at your site, we have a few basic needs that help to ensure that the course goes well. If you don’t supply them we won’t go off in a huff and refuse to do the course, but you may fail to get the most out of our courses. And we wouldn’t want that.
In order for interconnect/it to run events satisfactorily on a customer site, a training room must have the following available:
- Minimum of one PC for every two trainees.
- A projector (with screen) with VGA or HDMI input and 1024×768 capability.
- Power for the trainer’s laptop.
- A lectern or suitable desk for the trainer.
- Whiteboard with markers available.
- Sufficient space, seating, lighting, deskspace for notetaking, and ventilation
- Hot and cold drinks should be readily available to delegates.
- A reliable internet connection with minimal filtering that all delegate PCs can connect to.
Further to this, we have some additional requirements for those wishing to run developer orientated courses on their own computers:
- PCs with user rights for the trainnees that all them to run a localhost copy of WordPress using either XAMPP (Lite is sometimes easier) or MAMP.
- PCs with Komodo Edit either preinstalled or with the capability to have it installed by your trainer on the day.
- Suitable local tech support for your PCs in the event of connectivity or installation problems.
- PCs may be either Windows, Linux or OSX based, but please be aware that your trainer will not be able to resolve installation issues on the day – you should ideally prepare an empty WordPress installation in advance.
If the above cannot be supplied, interconnect/it can hire suitable facilities across the UK. If all delegates are able to bring their own laptops then the price will be in the order of £40-£80 per delegate, per day.
Laptops can be hired for £100 per day for conventional web training, and for £120 per day for developer training.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rates.