v1.6 is ready for consumption, with some significant internal updates, changes include:
- Logging of gravity form edits/additions/deletions
- Top 10 most active users table
- 10 least active users table ( non-zero counts )
- Rewritten role settings fixes warnings and is more robust
- Administrators now have access to settings regardless of what option is set to prevent users locking themselves out
- Removal of unused code
- 30 minute Transient caching on line charts
- Additional inline code documentation
- Completely rewritten Database table creation/upgrade routines, now uses table copying rather than table alteration.
- Table upgrade failure now sets a flag preventing repeated running of the upgrade routine
- Logquery object extended with new features
- Enforcement of WordPress Coding Standards
- Fixed a warning related to wpdb->prepare
- Fixed some fringe edge cases that showed up when ran through code analysers
- Fixed a js error regarding tooltips under some circumstances that did not cause any issues on the frontend but nonetheless was fixed.
- An overview page widget is now flexible enough to be added to the front dashboard via code, and will enqueue all necessary stylesheets and JS ( turn off the date tabs first though )
- Improved the speed of the overview page for sites with large log counts
- Refactors to reduce cyclomatic complexity
- In the logger,
- CSS style changes to fit v3.5 and upcoming v3.6 visual changes better. Styling should now work with alternate colour schemes.
- Rephrased the clear log button to “click to clear log”
We’ve also put up a brand new Product page designed by Anthony Casey :
If you’d like to see the new page, or want the new features for yourself, click here:
Existing users can update from their admin panels, and should receive an email notification. Download the Auditor again for the new version if the built in updater isn’t available.